One branch of law is administrative law, which governs the legal relationships between the different actors and the state administration bodies and local self-government. A series of legal norms that define, among others, the structure of administrative bodies, their task. Administrative law defines the relationship between government and citizen. The law firm run by Paul Polanski’s lawyer specialized in this field and can help customers including at:
- preparation of appeal against the decision and administrative provisions,
- preparing appeals against,
- drawing up of applications, proposals and other writings during the administrative procedure,
- drafting legal opinions,
- obtaining permits, licenses – eg. the sale of alcoholic beverages,
- obtaining certificates and other documents,
- on granting Polish citizenship,
- obtaining a water permit,
- on the Prohibition of the business,
- the return on financing from the Labor Office.
Representation before authorities and offices - Poles and foreigners
Attorney of administrative law provides a comprehensive representation of the client, including representation before:
- public administration bodies – the bodies of local government units, government and other state bodies
- administrative courts – provincial and the Supreme Administrative Court.
The issues related to administrative law assistance of a lawyer may be useful to private persons – Polish citizens who, for example. Are the property outside the current borders of the country and foreigners who want to settle in the Polish Republic.
Zielona Gora is a city where you can find a reliable lawyer whose specialty is administrative law. Welcome to the law firm run by Paul Polanski.